and SUNDAYS are for YUMMY breakfasts.. THIS one.. being one of the bests that I've made in awhile... mainly because I can't make a pancake if my life depends on it.. but today.. I DID IT!... They flipped beautifully and all.. Must've been a keto thing! :p
Keto Pumpkin Pancakes
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 - tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch salt
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon erythritol [Swerve -amazon]
- 1/8 teaspoon stevia glycerite [amazon]
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 Tablespoons coconut, for cooking
Toppings: Maple Cream Glaze (below), whipped cream, pumpkin pie spice, optional
- Mix together almond flour, spices, salt, and baking powder. Stir in the rest of the ingredients until well combined.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto pan and cook on medium heat, flipping each pancake once to cook each side.
Maple Cream Glaze
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup swerve
- 1 tsp. pure maple extract
- 1 tsp. cream cheese
- 1 tsp. HWC (Heavy Whipping Cream)
- In a small sauce pot, bring the water, swerve, and extract to a boil. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cool for 3-5 minutes.
- Transfer to a small blender, or immersion blender
- Blend in cream cheese, until combined
- Blend in HWC
- Set aside
**Serve pancakes with 1 - 1 1/2 Tbsp. glaze
serves 3 -4
If you're looking for MORE... recipes, help with anything... Fill out the application below, let's chat!