OMG~ These BAD BOYS were probably... DEFINITELY better than ANY chocolate CAKE I've EVER had in my ENTIRE LIFE.. I'm not even speaking "clean eating" here... I'm speaking ENTIRE LIFE!!! I can't even believe how amazing they were!!!! WHO NEEDS CHOCOLATE CAKE (O.K., EVERYONE.. BUT what I mean is.. WHO needs is NOW!? .. UM NO ONE!!! I will choose THIS chocolate "brownie" recipe over ANY other from NOW on!!! TRY it if you don't believe me! <3
Total Time: 30min.Prep Time: 5 min.Cooking Time: 20-25 min.Yield: 12-14 servings, 1 cupcake each
1 small-ripe banana
1 can 15.5 oz chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
2 Tbsp. natural peanut butter
1/3 cup pure maple syrup
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp. baking soda
3 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1/3 cup dark chocolate chips ( I used Enjoy Life for a soy free version!!)
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Prepare 12 muffin cups by lining with muffin papers or coating with nonstick cooking spray (I used coconut oil!); set aside.
3. Place chickpeas, banana, peanut butter, eggs, maple syrup, cocoa powder, baking soda, coconut oil, and extract in blender or food processor; cover. Blend until smooth.
4. Divide batter among 12-14 prepared muffin cups.
5. Top each muffin with about four chocolate chips; push into batter.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
7. Cool completely and enjoy!
21 Day Fix Container Calculations: 1 Yellow, 1 Orange