Here's a GREAT way to make HEALTHY PIZZA, AND it's 21 Day Fix Approved!!!!!
Healthy 21 Day Fix Pizza
Serves 1; multiply as many times as you'd like!!
I personally make several types so that I could have different kinds to equal one serving, still feed my fiance, and then have leftovers too!!
- 1-100% whole wheat flat bread/pita
- 3 Tbsp. no salt added organic tomato sauce- add your own seasonings like basil, garlic, sea salt, pepper, etc. ~ (OR Grandma's Sauce from 21 Day Fix!)
- 1/4 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese (or choice of cheese) (1 blue container full)
- Fresh toppings of choice, take note of their container counts
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place flat bread/pita on baking sheet, and heat in oven until slightly crispy, about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove crust from oven
- Put 3 Tbsp. sauce on crust.
- Top w/ cheese and additional toppings of choice
- Sprinkle with additional seasonings of choice (I like a little italian seasoning and garlic powder)
- Bake until cheese has melted!
- Let cool about 2-3 minutes, slice up, and ENJOY! <3 <3
Pizza without additional toppings will equal 1 Yellow, 1/4 Purple, and 1 Blue