MAKES 4 SERVINGS, about 1½ cups each
Total Time: 15 min.
• Prep Time: 15 min.
• Cooking Time: None (unless you're cooking chicken!!)
- 3 Tbsp. low-fat (1%) Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. ground chili powder
- 1 tsp. raw honey
- 3 cups chopped grilled chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- ½ medium red onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 8 large Boston (or Bibb) lettuce leaves
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- Combine yogurt, lime juice, chili powder, and honey in a small bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside; this will be your dressing.
- Combine chicken, onion, pumpkin seeds, and dressing; toss gently to blend.
- Top four serving plates each with two lettuce leaves. Top evenly with spinach and chicken salad; serve immediately.
Container Count: 1 Red, 1 Green, 1 Orange
**I cooked my chicken as opposed to using chicken that was pre-cooked, I just cooked about 3/4 lb. chicken in 1 tsp EVOO with sea salt and pepper.
**I prepped mine into 4 servings for lunched~ the lettuce lasted nicely! <3