This is a variation of another amazing recipe I've perfected for Flourless Cupcakes!!! SO AMAZING!!! I have SO MANY IDEAS FOR THESE!! <3 <3 <3 I can't wait to keep experimenting with the base recipe! You can get the original recipe here: Flourless Brownie Cupcakes, and check back for more great recipes, and keep looking for variations of this one too!! If you think of one, or come up with one, comment below and tell me all about it!! <3 <3
Total Time: 30 min * Prep Time: 5 min * Cooking Time: 25 min * Yield: 12-14 servings, 1 cupcake each
1 small ripe banana
1 can 15.5 oz chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
2 Tbsp. natural peanut butter
1/3 cup pure maple syrup
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp. baking soda
3 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1/3 cup dark chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life for a soy free version!!)
7-9 fresh strawberries, chopped (3 reserved)
Directions:1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Prepare 12 muffin cups by lining with muffin papers or coating with nonstick cooking spray (I used coconut oil!); set aside.
3. Place chickpeas, banana, peanut butter, eggs, maple syrup, cocoa powder, baking soda, coconut oil, and extract in blender or food processor; cover. Blend until smooth, add in chocolate chips and strawberries, pulse gradually.
4. Divide batter among 12-14 prepared muffin cups.
5. Top each muffin with about four chocolate chips and chopped strawberries; push into batter.
6. Bake for 22-25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
7. Cool completely and enjoy!
21 Day Fix Container Calculations: 1 Yellow, 1 Orange, 1/4 purple