- 1/2 cup all natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey🍯
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup all natural unsweetened applesauce🍎
- 4 Tbsp. Unsweetened coconut/almond milk
- 2 scoops Vegan Chocolate Shakeology (Could use regular if having them Vegan isn't a preference!-- Use an all natural chocolate protein powder if you'd prefer/if that's all you've got!!!!)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, if desired
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips, plus 2 tablespoons for sprinkling on top (I use the Enjoy Life brand~dairy free & soy free!)🍫
- 1/4 cup walnuts (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 8x8 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray (I used coconut oil).
In a large bowl of electric mixer or food processor, cream together peanut butter, honey, vanilla and applesauce until smooth; add milk.
Add Shakeology/protein powder, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt; mix again until smooth. .
Gently fold 1/4 cup of chocolate chips and nuts (if using) into batter. Pour batter into prepared baking pan and smooth top. I usually spray my spatula with cooking spray to help spread it out evenly. Sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips over the top.
Bake for 18-22 minutes or until top is just set. It's okay if they look a little underdone; we want these to be fudgy! Plus if you made them vegan, and didn't use eggs, you don't need to worry about them cooking all the way through. Cool on wire rack as long as you can control yourself without eating them all at once!!!!!😄😂🍫👏😘
Cut into 12 delicious squares!👌