HAPPY TASTY TUESDAY! <3
Sweet Potato Toast with Eggs and Broccoli
- 1 medium-large sweet potato (you really just need it to be big enough to have 2 nice 1/8 inch slices of "toast," that won't get lost in the toaster, and then store the rest in the fridge for future use!!
- 1 cup fresh broccoli, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp ghee (or coconut oil)
- Himalayan Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Flavor God seasoning of choice (or other spices)
- Hot sauce of choice, optional! ;)
- Slice ends off of sweet potato, hold carefully from both ends, and with a good knife, slice off about 2 or 3 - 1/8 inch horizontal pieces until you get closer to the midway point (where the pieces are a little larger in diameter- use the rest for whatever you'd like-- Give them to the dog! HA!)
- Once you have 2 GOOD slices, toast them in the toaster!! YEP!-- about 3 or 4 times will do the trick!
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, over medium heat, melt the 1/2 tsp ghee or coconut oil, cook broccoli for 3 minutes (don't over cook it, you'll want it crispy so it doesn't lose it's nutrients!)
- Crack eggs in a small bowl, break yolk, and pour over broccoli
- Season with seasonings of choice
- Cook to desired doneness
- Top sweet potatoes with eggs and broccoli, it won't all fit- no worries!
- Drizzle with hot sauce if you're awesome!
Container Counts: 1 Red, 1 Green, 1/2 Yellow, 1/2 tsp