Berry FroYo Bites
PREP: 10 mins
TOTAL: 6 hours & 10 mins
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 Tbps. Coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. Raw honey
- 1 Tbsp. Pure maple syrup
- 1 cup berries (I used strawberries and blueberries for the holiday factor! )
- 6 silicon liners
- Place liners on a cookie sheet or plate.
- Mix pecans with coconut oil, and press into liners.
- Mix yogurt with honey and syrup.
- Divide yogurt among liners.
- Press berries into yogurt cups.
- Freeze up to 6 hours.
- Peel from liners, store in an airtight container.