Cheezy Zoodle Skillet
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 zucchini, turned into noodles
- 1/2 bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic, depending on your taste
- 1 Tbps lemon juice
- 1 Tbps Flavor God Garlic Lovers (or choice spices)
- 1 Tbps lightly dried basil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp EVOO
- Himalayan salt to taste
- 1/3 cup organic fresh parm cheese
•In a deep medium skillet, heat EVOO over medium-high heat.
•Add in onions and peppers, cook for 2 minutes.
•Add Garlic, stir around with a rubber spatula, cook an additonal minute.
•Add in zoddles, basil, Flavor God (or others), salt, and lemon juice. Simmer 8-10 minutes.
•When zoodles are to you desired tenderness, sprinkle cheese on top, reduce heat to medium-low, and cover for 2-3 minutes until melted.
Continaer Count: 1 Green, 1/2 Blue, 1 1/2 tsp