Strawberry Balsamic Chicken
- 1 lb. Thinly sliced chicken breasts
- 1 lb. Strawberries, diced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. EVOO
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 Tbsp. Fresh basil
- 1 tsp. Raw honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- Preheat over to 350°, and drizzle EVOO in a 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, and galic powder, and bake until cooked throughly... about 25 minutes
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mix balsamic, strawberries, basil, and garlic together.
- When chicken is cooked throughly, add strawberry mixture, and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve with 1/2 cup rice or qunioa and 1 cup veggie of choice for a complete meal!
21 Day Fix Container Count:: 1 Red, 1/2 Purple (if you have rice and veggies, add accordingly!)
BOTH Paleo and Whole 30 friendly! ♡