The recipes are so great too! I've tried all of them! I shared one last week The Southern Spiced French Toast with Bananas, which are amazing!!!! :) :) I'll share the other recipes with you guys over the next few weeks.... This one is one of my other favorites!!! :)
Savory Turkey & Sweet Potato Hash
Container Counts: 1/2 green, 1 yellow, 1 red, 1/2 tsp
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled & chopped
- 1 lb. raw ground 93% lean turkey breast
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 finely chopped fresh thyme, 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, bell pepper, and sweet potatoes; cook, stirring frequently, for 8-10 minutes, or until onion is translucent and sweet potato is tender-crisp
- Add turkey; cook, stirring frequently, for 5-6 minutes, or until turkey is cooked through and sweet potato is soft.
- Add garlic and thyme. Season with salt & pepper (if desired); cook, stirring frequently for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately, or potion into 4 servings for later use (REALLY good with hot sauce!)