I remembered I had chicken breasts in the freezer, and everything else I needed to make home made boneless wings.. AND even for blue cheese!
These are YUMMY. Spicy, AND only 6g of carbs!!!!
Low Carb Boneless Wings
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup egg whites (or whites from 2-3 eggs)
- 1 Tbsp. Minced garlic (more if that's your jam!)
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. EVOO
- 1/4-1/2 cup NSA Hot Sauce (I used Tessemaes)
- Parsley, optional
- Pre-Heat oven to 375
- Prepare a baking sheet with EVOO
- Place flour in a large bowl, and egg whites in a separate small bowl.
- Dip chicken pieces in egg whites, and then into almond flour - leave in the almond flour bowl
- Add garlic powder, salt, pepper, and minced garlic - toss chicken bites around under coated
- Arrange on prepared baking sheet
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes, and then broil for 2-3 minutes to crisp them up
- Remove from oven, and toss in hot sauce.
- Top with parsley & serve with blue cheese!
Homemade Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce
In a small container, mix together:
- 3/4 cup plain, Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste